This position will work closely with senior management to support a wide range of projects and marketing initiatives. The individual must be self-motivated, enjoy variety, and be able to take initiative, work independently, and carry projects through to successful completion.
Essential Job Functions:
- Produce high-quality branding, sales, and marketing materials, including presentation decks, business pitches and proposals, catalogs, brochures, digital campaigns, customer gifts, recruiting and training materials
- Create and maintain content for organization’s Intranet
- Post available career opportunities to recruiting sites and career portal
- Create company bi-weekly newsletter
- Coordinate the ordering of materials for trade shows and career fairs
- Help execute social media content through Facebook, YouTube channel, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
- Measure content performance and use insights from that data to optimize and increase conversion
- Ensure all content is consistent with and supports our overall brand and identity
- Coordinate event logistics, timelines and schedules
- Coordinating communication blasts through email, LinkedIn and Constant Contact
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess strong computer skills, with demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign, as well as other Internet applications
- Experience with Constant Contact a plus
- Ability to manage time to meet multiple deadlines
- Proven written communication skills, ideally with published content, either online or in traditional media
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working on several projects simultaneously with strong time management and prioritization skills
- Graphic design experience using Adobe InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, etc. a plus
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing, journalism, communications, graphic design or similar
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience
Physical Demand/Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear, type and operate office technology – computers, printers, copy machines, calculators, et.al.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to distinguish colors and use hands for repetitive fine manipulation frequently.
- Regular and Timely Attendance
- Must pass initial and random substance abuse tests