Joining Keystone comes with perks to support you in your personal and professional journey. We offer a variety of benefits to all of our employees:
- This is a hybrid position - 3 days in the office
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Match
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Company Computer
A day in the life of a Customer Service Dispatcher can look like this:
- Coordinate and schedule all open work (work orders) by assigning technicians to complete work.
- Maintain technician’s schedules.
- Coordinate territories to maximize technician’s efficiency.
- Schedule all Service Technician’s and customer follow-up.
- Promptly follow up on questions and problems.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Regular and Timely Attendance
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal). Able to interact with all levels being served.
- Represent the company in a professional, credible manner in speech, written communications and appearance.
- Able to adapt behavior to different people and situations. Be flexible by adjusting interpersonal approaches appropriate to the manager/employee.