Keystone Fire and Security
Did you know that fire protection is mandated by law and is required for all public spaces? This means that our technicians remain busy all year round!
How we elevate YOUR career:
Joining Keystone comes with perks to support you in your personal and professional journey. We offer a variety of benefits to all of our employees.
- SIGN ON BONUS for experienced technicians!
- Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Learning + Development
- Competitive Pay
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Uniform allowances
- Company cellphone/iPad/Computer
- Paid Training
A day in the life of a Fire Extinguisher Technician can look like this:
- Inspecting and tagging fire extinguishers in public buildings like schools, hospitals, and office buildings.
- Inspection and servicing of fire suppression systems in commercial kitchens.
- Decommissioning and recharging of fire extinguishers of all kinds.
Develop within the company; be mentored and grow as a leader from the minute you’re hired.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds
- Regular and Timely Attendance
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 4 hours) without a break
- Position requires bending, twisting, stooping, and climbing
- Must pass initial and random substance abuse tests