Keystone Fire and Security
Choosing a career in Fire Safety is much more than a job – it can be a chance to help save lives!
How we elevate YOUR career:
Joining Keystone comes with perks to support you in your personal and professional journey. We offer a variety of benefits to all of our employees.
- SIGN ON BONUS for experienced technicians!
- Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Learning + Development
- Competitive Pay
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Uniform allowances
- Company cellphone/iPad/Computer
- Paid Training
A day in the life of a Fire Alarm Service Technician can look like this:
- Inspect and perform response testing for ire alarms in commercial buildings.
- Repair and recalibrate fire alarm systems.
- Work with fire professionals when a fire alarm is activated when needed.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds
- Regular and Timely Attendance
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 4 hours) without a break
- Position requires bending, twisting, stooping, and climbing
- Must pass initial and random substance abuse tests