Technicians are an essential part of our success! Hiring great people and training them the Keystone way is what we are known for! Not only on the job training, but a structured classroom curriculum taught by the best in the industry is just one of the benefits in a career with Keystone Fire Protection.
We have opportunities for entry level Fire Sprinkler Service Technicians, in the Delaware, Lancaster and Lehigh Valleys.
Inspection/Service Technicians are responsible for servicing, inspecting, and testing fire sprinkler systems. Performing on-site emergency troubleshooting; programming and repairs of our customers fire alarm systems; identifying code issues; and preparing accurate and timely service tickets and reports.
- Quarterly paid Profit Based Bonus Program to all employees!
- Annual uniform allowance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Eight (8) paid holidays each year.
- Company provided cell phone/iPad.
- Annual Boot Allowance
- E-learning to enhance personal and professional development through our internal online learning program KPI University®
- Classroom program for technician education: Training Resources Applied Curriculum (T.R.A.C.)
- Medical and Prescription Coverage.
- Dental, Orthodontic and Vision Coverage.
- Employer-paid life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Spending Account (DCA).
- Employer paid career advancement opportunities.
- 401(k) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- 100% match on the first 3% the employee contributes.
- 50% on the following 2% the employee contributes.
- Excessive travel pay to your first job and from your last job